INVITATION: Czech voice in the EU - How successful is the Czech Republic in promoting its interests in the EU?
We are happy to invite you to a debate organised by EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy. The event will take place in the European House in Prague on Monday, November 18, from 6 PM.
- Karel Barták, former ČTK reporter in Brussels, a research partner atEUROPEUM Institute for European Policy
- Ondřej Houska, Journalist, Hospodářské noviny
- Aleš Chmelař, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for European Issues, Ministry of Foreigh Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Kateřina Šafaříková, Journalist, RESPEKT
- Štěpán Černý, Director of European Policies Coordination Department, The Office of the Government of the Czech Republic
The debate will be moderated by Vít Havelka, EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy.
The language of the debate is Czech.
If you are planning to attend, please register using this link bit.ly/HlasCZ or contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
You can also find the event on Facebook.
Expertise: EU institutional relations with member states, europeisation, transformation role of EU