We would like to kindly invite you to a public debate on the aftermath of the recent Paris terrorist attacks.
The discussion will take place on 20 November 2015 at 2:00 PM at the European House, Jungmannova 24 Prague.
• Jean-Pierre Asvazadourian, Ambassador of France to the Czech Republic
• Pavel Fischer, former Ambassador of the Czech Republic to France
• Martin Michelot, Head of Research at the EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy
• Karel Schwarzenberg, President of the TOP 09 party
• Vladimír Bartovic, Director of the EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy
Expertise: NATO and transatlantic security, European foreign policy and defense, French politics, elections and society, Visegrad Four and Central Europe, EU institutional issues
Expertise: EU institutional issues, Economic and Monetary Union, € and European budget, Brexit, EU foreign policy, EU enlargement with the focus on Western Balkans, Slovak foreign and domestic policy and economic issues